Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Dewalt DCBL790M1
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is cordless, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Dewalt DCBL790M1 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 20 minutes.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Dewalt DCBL790M1 is heavier than most, weighing 10.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the DCBL790M1 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 67 dB, the DCBL790M1 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Dewalt DCBL790M1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DCBL790M1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Dewalt DCBL790M1 maxes out at 120 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 400 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the DCBL790M1 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the DCBL790M1 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Acceptable Noise (67 dB)
- Decent CFM (400 CFM)
- Quite heavy (10.4 lbs)
- Low MPH (120 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (20 mins)
Where to buy the Dewalt DCBL790M1?
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
Warranty InformationThe Dewalt DCBL790M1 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258)