The Dewalt DWBL700 is a corded leaf blower delivering 409 CFM at 210 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 409|
|MPH||Up to 210|
|Noise rating||69 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DWBL700, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Dewalt DWBL700
- Power: The DWBL700 is an electric blower made by Dewalt. It has a maximum air speed of 210 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 409 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the DWBL700 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 69 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Dewalt DWBL700's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DWBL700 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 210 MPH. This puts the DWBL700 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Dewalt DWBL700 can reach 409 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Dewalt DWBL700 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DWBL700 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.