The Dewalt DWBL700 is a corded leaf blower delivering 409 CFM at 210 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 409|
|MPH||Up to 210|
|Noise rating||69 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Dewalt DWBL700, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Dewalt DWBL700
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 409 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 210 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Dewalt DWBL700 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 9.8 lbs, the Dewalt DWBL700 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Dewalt DWBL700 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 69 dB, the DWBL700 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Dewalt DWBL700's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Dewalt DWBL700 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 210 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Dewalt DWBL700 can reach 409 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Dewalt DWBL700 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
DeWalt is a subsidiary of the Stanley Black & Decker Corporation, a major global tool & hardware manufacturer. DeWalt made its name selling woodworking machines in 1923. Since then, it has expanded its catalog to over 1,000 tools and accessories, including its top-of-the-line electric power tools that first hit the market in 1992. DeWalt stands behind its slogan, “Guaranteed Tough,” offering heavy-duty tools and accessories capable of performing reliably for home and professional users alike.
The Dewalt DWBL700 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Dewalt blowers, please consult Dewalt's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-DEWALT (800-433-9258).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.