The Echo CPLB-58V2AH is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 550 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 550|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Echo CPLB-58V2AH
- Power: The CPLB-58V2AH is a cordless blower made by Echo. It has a maximum air speed of 145 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 550 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Echo designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The CPLB-58V2AH only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 60 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Echo CPLB-58V2AH is heavier than most, weighing 8.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Echo CPLB-58V2AH to match.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 62 dB, the CPLB-58V2AH is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Echo CPLB-58V2AH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo CPLB-58V2AH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 145 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the CPLB-58V2AH by Echo will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 550 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 60 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Echo CPLB-58V2AH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo CPLB-58V2AH is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.