The Echo CPLB-58V2AH is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 550 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 550|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo CPLB-58V2AH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo CPLB-58V2AH
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 550 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: Echo designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The CPLB-58V2AH doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery, the Echo CPLB-58V2AH has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 60 minutes.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 8.5 lbs, the Echo CPLB-58V2AH is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the CPLB-58V2AH offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 62 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Echo CPLB-58V2AH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo CPLB-58V2AH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 145 MPH, which is rather impressive for a battery-operated handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Echo CPLB-58V2AH boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 550 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units. It offers an autonomy of up to 60 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Echo CPLB-58V2AH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo CPLB-58V2AH is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.