The Echo CPLB-58V2AH is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 550 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 550|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Weight (w/ battery)||8.5 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.8 lbs|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo CPLB-58V2AH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo CPLB-58V2AH
- Power: The CPLB-58V2AH is a cordless blower made by Echo. It has a maximum air speed of 145 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 550 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 CBP-58V20 battery included), the Echo CPLB-58V2AH has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 8.5 lbs (battery included), the Echo CPLB-58V2AH is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the CPLB-58V2AH offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 62 dB.
The Echo CPLB-58V2AH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo CPLB-58V2AH compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 56 and 60V).
- The Echo CPLB-58V2AH expels air at speeds up to 145 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers between 56 and 60V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the EGO LB7654 and its 200 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (550 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the CPLB-58V2AH is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units of similar voltage. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Echo CPLB-58V2AH is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo CPLB-58V2AH is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.