The Echo CPLB-58V2AH is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 550 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 550|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo CPLB-58V2AH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo CPLB-58V2AH
- Power: The Echo CPLB-58V2AH can force 550 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: The CPLB-58V2AH is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 60 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Echo CPLB-58V2AH is heavier than most, weighing 8.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Echo CPLB-58V2AH to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 62 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Echo CPLB-58V2AH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo CPLB-58V2AH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 145 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Echo CPLB-58V2AH boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 550 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Poulan Pro PRB675i, with 675 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 60 mins, the CPLB-58V2AH benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Echo CPLB-58V2AH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo CPLB-58V2AH is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.