The Echo DPB-2500 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 549 CFM at 158 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 549|
|MPH||Up to 158|
|Blowing Force||17 N|
|Noise rating||73.1 dB|
|Other model numbers||DPB-2500C1|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo DPB-2500, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo DPB-2500
- Power: The Echo DPB-2500 can force 549 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 158 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: The Echo DPB-2500 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 6.66 lbs — the Echo DPB-2500 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the DPB-2500 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 73.1 dB, the DPB-2500 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Echo DPB-2500's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo DPB-2500 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 158 MPH. This puts the DPB-2500 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Echo DPB-2500 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 549 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo DPB-2500 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.