The Echo DPB-2500 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 549 CFM at 158 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 549|
|MPH||Up to 158|
|Blowing Force||17 N|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.7 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.2 lbs|
|Noise rating||73.1 dB|
|Other model numbers||DPB-2500C1|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo DPB-2500, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo DPB-2500
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 549 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 158 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery (1 LBP-56V125 battery included), the Echo DPB-2500 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 90 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the DPB-2500 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 73.1 dB, the DPB-2500 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Echo DPB-2500's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo DPB-2500 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 158 MPH, which is rather impressive for a battery-operated handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- If air volume is an important feature, the DPB-2500 by Echo will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 549 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 90 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Makita CBU01Z can run for up to 300 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Echo DPB-2500 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo DPB-2500 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.