Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 391|
|MPH||Up to 165|
|Blowing Force||13 N|
|Engine Displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel Tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-250LN, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Echo PB-250LN
- Power: The PB-250LN gas-powered blower, manufactured by Echo, is rated for a max air volume of 391 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 165 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Echo PB-250LN stands out due to its lower weight: just 9.5 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25.4 cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the PB-250LN is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Echo PB-250LN allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 16.9 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average when compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
The Echo PB-250LN's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-250LN compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 165 MPH. That makes the PB-250LN average in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 391 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-250LN is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (9.5 lbs)
- Decent Tank (16.9 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Decent MPH (165 MPH)
- On the expensive side
- Low CFM (391 CFM)
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-250LN is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.