The Echo PB-2520 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 453 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 453|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||15.8 N|
|Engine displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||70 dB|
|Other model numbers||PB-2520AA|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-2520, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-2520
- Power: The PB-2520, built by Echo, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 453 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 170 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2520 stands out due to its lower weight: just 8.8 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 25.4 cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the PB-2520 is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Echo PB-2520 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 70 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 16.9 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for handheld blowers.
The Echo PB-2520's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-2520 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 170 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Poulan Pro PPBV25 and its 230 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 453 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PB-2520 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2520 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.Good to know: It's the cheapest Echo blower.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-2520 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.