The Echo PB-2520 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 453 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 453|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||15.8 N|
|Engine displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||70 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-2520, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-2520
- Power: The Echo PB-2520 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 453 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2520 can be considered light, weighing only 8.8 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 25.4 cc. Please note that, because the Echo PB-2520’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Echo, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PB-2520 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 70 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 16.9 fl. oz of fuel.
The Echo PB-2520's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-2520 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 170 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Echo PB-2520 can reach 453 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2520 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.Good to know: It's the cheapest Echo blower.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-2520 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.