The Echo PB-2520 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 453 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 453|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||15.8 N|
|Fuel tank||18.6 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||70 dB|
|Other model numbers||PB-2520AA|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-2520, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-2520
- Power: The Echo PB-2520 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 170 MPH and a max air volume rating of 453 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2520 can be considered light, weighing only 8.8 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25.4 cc engine. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the PB-2520 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Echo model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Echo PB-2520 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 70 dB, the PB-2520 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 18.6 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Echo PB-2520's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-2520 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 170 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Echo PB-2520 can reach 453 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2520 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.Good to know: It's the cheapest Echo blower.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-2520 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.