Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 453|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||15.8 N|
|Engine Displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel Tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||70 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-2520, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Echo PB-2520
- Power: The PB-2520 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Echo, is rated for a max air volume of 453 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2520 stands out due to its lower weight: just 8.8 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25.4 cc engine. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Echo for the PB-2520 is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Echo PB-2520 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 70 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 16.9 fl. oz of fuel.
The Echo PB-2520's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-2520 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 170 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 453 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PB-2520 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2520 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (8.8 lbs)
- Decent Tank (16.9 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (70 dB)
- Decent CFM (453 CFM)
- Decent MPH (170 MPH)
Where to buy the echo PB-2520?
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-2520 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.