Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 453|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||15.8 N|
|Engine Displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel Tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||70 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-2520, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Echo PB-2520
- Power: The Echo PB-2520 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 170 MPH and a max air volume rating of 453 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2520 stands out due to its lower weight: just 8.8 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25.4 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-2520, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Echo PB-2520 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 70 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 16.9 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Echo PB-2520's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-2520 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 170 MPH. That makes the PB-2520 average in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 453 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PB-2520 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2520 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.Good to know: It's the cheapest Echo blower.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (8.8 lbs)
- Decent Tank (16.9 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (70 dB)
- Decent CFM (453 CFM)
- Decent MPH (170 MPH)
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-2520 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.