The Echo PB-255LN is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 354 CFM at 191 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 354|
|MPH||Up to 191|
|Blowing Force||13 N|
|Engine displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-255LN, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-255LN
- Power: The PB-255LN, built by Echo, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 354 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 191 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 10.2 lbs — the Echo PB-255LN is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25.4 cc engine. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Echo for the PB-255LN is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Echo PB-255LN allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 64 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 16.9 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Echo PB-255LN's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-255LN compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 191 MPH. This puts the PB-255LN ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 354 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Craftsman B225, which boasts with 650 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-255LN is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-255LN is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.