The Echo PB-255LN is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 354 CFM at 191 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 354|
|MPH||Up to 191|
|Blowing Force||13 N|
|Engine displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-255LN, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-255LN
- Power: The Echo PB-255LN is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 191 MPH and a max air volume rating of 354 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 10.2 lbs — the Echo PB-255LN is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 25.4 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-255LN, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the PB-255LN features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 64 dB, the PB-255LN is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 16.9 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average when compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Echo PB-255LN's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-255LN compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 191 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 354 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-255LN is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-255LN is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.