The Echo PB-255LN is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 354 CFM at 191 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 354|
|MPH||Up to 191|
|Blowing Force||13 N|
|Engine displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.9 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-255LN, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-255LN
- Power: The PB-255LN, built by Echo, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 354 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 191 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 10.2 lbs, the Echo PB-255LN is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25.4 cc engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-255LN, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PB-255LN offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 64 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 16.9 fl. oz of fuel.
The Echo PB-255LN's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-255LN compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 191 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 354 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-255LN is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-255LN is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.