Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 456|
|MPH||Up to 172|
|Engine Displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel Tank||20.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||70 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-2620, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Echo PB-2620
- Power: The Echo PB-2620 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 172 MPH and a max air volume rating of 456 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told, it weighs 9.7 lbs — the Echo PB-2620 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25.4 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Echo for the PB-2620 is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Echo PB-2620 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 70 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 20.3 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average when compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
The Echo PB-2620's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-2620 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 172 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 456 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PB-2620 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2620 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it would most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- Decent Tank (20.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (70 dB)
- Decent Weight (9.7 lbs)
- Decent CFM (456 CFM)
- Decent MPH (172 MPH)
- On the expensive side
Where to buy the echo PB-2620?
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-2620 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.