The Echo PB-2620 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 456 CFM at 172 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 456|
|MPH||Up to 172|
|Blowing Force||15.8 N|
|Engine displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel tank||20.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||70 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-2620, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-2620
- Power: The Echo PB-2620 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 456 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 172 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 9.7 lbs, the Echo PB-2620 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 25.4 cc. Please note that, because the Echo PB-2620’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Echo, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the PB-2620 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 70 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 20.3 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average when compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Echo PB-2620's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-2620 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 172 MPH. That makes the PB-2620 average in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 456 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PB-2620 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2620 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-2620 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.