The Echo PB-2620 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 456 CFM at 172 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 456|
|MPH||Up to 172|
|Blowing Force||15.8 N|
|Engine displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel tank||20.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||70 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-2620, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-2620
- Power: The Echo PB-2620 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 172 MPH and a max air volume rating of 456 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 9.7 lbs — the Echo PB-2620 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 25.4 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-2620, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Echo PB-2620 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 70 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 20.3 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average when compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Echo PB-2620's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-2620 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 172 MPH. That makes the PB-2620 average in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The PB-2620 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 456 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Echo PB-2620 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-2620 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.