Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Echo PB-265LN
- Power: The PB-265LN gas-powered leaf blower, manufactured by Echo, is rated for a max air volume of 375 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 158 MPH.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Among other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers, the Echo PB-265LN can be considered light, weighing only 13.3 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25.4 cc engine. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. You can find the manufacturer’s specific gas/oil ratio in your user manual.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PB-265LN offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 64 dB, the PB-265LN is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: Its 22.3 fl. oz. fuel tank may be relatively low in capacity, but the decreased weight affords the PB-265LN greater comfort and ease of use.
The Echo PB-265LN's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-265LN compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 158 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the airflow of the Echo PB-265LN can reach 375 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Stihl BR 700 with 912 CFM).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (13.3 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (64 dB)
- Small Tank (22.3 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (375 CFM)
- Low MPH (158 MPH)
Where to buy the Echo PB-265LN?
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
Warranty InformationThe Echo PB-265LN is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246)