The Echo PB-265LN is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 375 CFM at 158 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25.4 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 375|
|MPH||Up to 158|
|Blowing Force||11 N|
|Engine displacement||25.4 cc|
|Fuel tank||22.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-265LN, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-265LN
- Power: The Echo PB-265LN is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 375 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 158 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Among other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Echo PB-265LN can be considered light, weighing only 13.3 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 25.4 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-265LN, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PB-265LN offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 64 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 22.3 fl. oz. Although this is not especially impressive for a backpack blower, it allows the unit to maintain a decent overall weight, making it more portable and comfortable to use.
The Echo PB-265LN's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-265LN compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 158 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 251 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 375 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Shindaiwa EB910RT, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-265LN is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-265LN is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.