The Echo PB-5810T is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 700 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 59.7cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 700|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Blowing Force||27 N|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Echo PB-5810T
- Power: The Echo PB-5810T is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 700 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Echo PB-5810T stands out due to its lower weight: just 20.9 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 59.7cc engine. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. You can find the manufacturer’s specific gas/oil ratio in your user manual.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Echo PB-5810T to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
The Echo PB-5810T's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-5810T compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 270 MPH.
- The PB-5810T is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 700 CFM, which is common for gas-powered backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Echo PB-9010T, with 1110 CFM, could be in your good books.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-5810T is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.