Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Echo PB-755SH
- Power: The PB-755SH, built by Echo, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 651 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 233 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 24.7 lbs, the Echo PB-755SH is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 63.3 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. You can find the manufacturer’s specific gas/oil ratio in your user manual.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Echo PB-755SH to match.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 74 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 67.6 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Echo PB-755SH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-755SH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 233 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 651 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PB-755SH is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Stihl BR 700 with 912 CFM).
The bottom line
- High MPH (233 MPH)
- Decent Tank (67.6 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (74 dB)
- Decent CFM (651 CFM)
- Quite heavy (24.7 lbs)
Where to buy the Echo PB-755SH?
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
Warranty InformationThe Echo PB-755SH is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246)