The Echo PB-755ST is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 651 CFM at 233 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 63.3 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 651|
|MPH||Up to 233|
|Blowing Force||26 N|
|Engine displacement||63.3 cc|
|Fuel tank||67.6 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-755ST, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-755ST
- Power: The Echo PB-755ST is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 651 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 233 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Be aware that, at 24.7 lbs, the Echo PB-755ST is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 63.3 cc engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-755ST, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PB-755ST offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 74 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 67.6 fl. oz of fuel.
The Echo PB-755ST's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-755ST compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 233 MPH. This puts the PB-755ST ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 251 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 651 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PB-755ST is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Echo PB-9010T, with 1110 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-755ST is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-755ST is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.