The Echo PB-760LNH is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 535 CFM at 214 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 63.3cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 535|
|MPH||Up to 214|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Fuel tank||68.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-760LNH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-760LNH
- Power: The Echo PB-760LNH is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 214 MPH and a max air volume rating of 535 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Echo PB-760LNH is heavier than most, weighing 26.5 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 63.3cc engine. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the PB-760LNH is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Echo PB-760LNH allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 68.3 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average compared to other gas backpack blowers.
The Echo PB-760LNH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-760LNH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 214 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 270 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 535 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Echo PB-9010T, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-760LNH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-760LNH is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.