The Echo PB-760LNH is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 535 CFM at 214 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 68.3 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 535|
|MPH||Up to 214|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Engine displacement||68.3 cc|
|Fuel tank||68.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-760LNH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-760LNH
- Power: The PB-760LNH, built by Echo, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 535 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 214 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 26.5 lbs, the Echo PB-760LNH is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 68.3 cc engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-760LNH, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Echo PB-760LNH to match.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 68.3 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average when compared to other gas backpack blowers.
The Echo PB-760LNH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-760LNH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 214 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 535 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-760LNH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-760LNH is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.