Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 535|
|MPH||Up to 214|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Engine Displacement||68.3 cc|
|Fuel Tank||68.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-760LNH, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Echo PB-760LNH
- Power: The Echo PB-760LNH is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 214 MPH and a max air volume rating of 535 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Echo PB-760LNH is heavier than most, weighing 26.5 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 68.3 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-760LNH, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the PB-760LNH features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 68.3 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Echo PB-760LNH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-760LNH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 214 MPH. That makes the PB-760LNH average in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (535 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-760LNH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Decent Tank (68.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Decent MPH (214 MPH)
- Quite heavy (26.5 lbs)
- Low CFM (535 CFM)
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-760LNH is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.