The Echo PB-760LNH is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 535 CFM at 214 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 68.3 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 535|
|MPH||Up to 214|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Engine Displacement||68.3 cc|
|Fuel Tank||68.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-760LNH, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Echo PB-760LNH
- Power: The PB-760LNH, built by Echo, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 535 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 214 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 26.5 lbs, the Echo PB-760LNH is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 68.3 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Echo for the PB-760LNH is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the PB-760LNH features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the PB-760LNH is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 68.3 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
The Echo PB-760LNH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-760LNH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 214 MPH. That makes the PB-760LNH average in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 535 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-760LNH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-760LNH is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.