Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 535|
|MPH||Up to 214|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Engine Displacement||68.3 cc|
|Fuel Tank||68.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-760LNH, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Echo PB-760LNH
- Power: The PB-760LNH gas-powered blower, manufactured by Echo, is rated for a max air volume of 535 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 214 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 26.5 lbs, the Echo PB-760LNH is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 68.3 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the PB-760LNH cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Echo model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the PB-760LNH features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 68.3 fl. oz of fuel.
The Echo PB-760LNH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-760LNH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 214 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 535 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-760LNH is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- Decent Tank (68.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Decent MPH (214 MPH)
- On the expensive side
- Quite heavy (26.5 lbs)
- Low CFM (535 CFM)
Where to buy the echo PB-760LNH?
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-760LNH is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.