Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Echo PB-760LNT
- Power: The Echo PB-760LNT is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 210 MPH and a max air volume rating of 540 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Echo PB-760LNT is heavier than most, weighing 26.2 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 63.3 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the PB-760LNT cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (see your user’s manual for details).
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the PB-760LNT features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 65 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 68.3 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Echo PB-760LNT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-760LNT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 210 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 540 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it is less powerful than most gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Stihl BR 700 with 912 CFM).
The bottom line
- Decent Tank (68.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Decent MPH (210 MPH)
- Quite heavy (26.2 lbs)
- Low CFM (540 CFM)
Where to buy the Echo PB-760LNT?
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
Warranty InformationThe Echo PB-760LNT is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246)