Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 540|
|MPH||Up to 210|
|Blowing Force||21 N|
|Engine Displacement||63.3 cc|
|Fuel Tank||68.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-760LNT, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Echo PB-760LNT
- Power: The Echo PB-760LNT is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 210 MPH and a max air volume rating of 540 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Be aware that, at 26.2 lbs, the Echo PB-760LNT is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 63.3 cc engine. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the PB-760LNT cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Echo model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Echo PB-760LNT to match.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 68.3 fl. oz of fuel.
The Echo PB-760LNT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-760LNT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 210 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (540 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-760LNT is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Decent Tank (68.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Decent MPH (210 MPH)
- Quite heavy (26.2 lbs)
- Low CFM (540 CFM)
Where to buy the echo PB-760LNT?
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
Warranty InformationThe Echo PB-760LNT is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).