Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Echo PB-770H
- Power: The Echo PB-770H is a gas-powered leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 756 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 234 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Echo PB-770H is heavier than most, weighing 24.5 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 63.3 cc. Please note that, because the Echo PB-770H’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. Your user manual includes details on the proper ratio.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PB-770H offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 74 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 68.3 fl. oz of fuel.
The Echo PB-770H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-770H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 234 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- If power is an important feature, the PB-770H by Echo will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 756 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Stihl BR 700 with 912 CFM).
The bottom line
- High CFM (756 CFM)
- High MPH (234 MPH)
- Decent Tank (68.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (74 dB)
- Quite heavy (24.5 lbs)
Where to buy the Echo PB-770H?
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
Warranty InformationThe Echo PB-770H is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246)