The Echo PB-770H is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 756 CFM at 234 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 63.3cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 756
|Up to 234
|68.3 fl. oz.
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-770H, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-770H
- Power: The Echo PB-770H is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 756 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 234 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 24.5 lbs, the Echo PB-770H is on the heavier side of gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 63.3cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Echo for the PB-770H is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PB-770H offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 74 dB, the PB-770H is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 68.3 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for backpack blowers.
The Echo PB-770H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-770H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 234 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 270 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The PB-770H is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 756 CFM, which is common for gas-powered backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Echo PB-9010T, with 1110 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-770H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-770H is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.