Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 756|
|MPH||Up to 234|
|Blowing Force||33 N|
|Engine Displacement||63.3 cc|
|Fuel Tank||68.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||74 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-770H, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Echo PB-770H
- Power: The Echo PB-770H is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 234 MPH and a max air volume rating of 756 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 24.5 lbs, the Echo PB-770H is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 63.3 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Echo for the PB-770H is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PB-770H offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 74 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 68.3 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
The Echo PB-770H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-770H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 234 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Echo PB-770H boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 756 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-770H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (756 CFM)
- High MPH (234 MPH)
- Decent Tank (68.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (74 dB)
- Quite heavy (24.5 lbs)
Where to buy the echo PB-770H?
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-770H is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.