The Echo PB-7910T is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 1110 CFM at 240 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 79.9cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1110|
|MPH||Up to 240|
|Blowing Force||40 N|
|Fuel tank||67 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||76 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-7910T, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-7910T
- Power: The Echo PB-7910T is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 1110 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 240 MPH.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Echo PB-7910T is heavier than most, weighing 25.6 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 79.9cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-7910T, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the PB-7910T offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 76 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 67 fl. oz., this Echo blower is average compared to other gas backpack blowers.
The Echo PB-7910T's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-7910T compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 240 MPH, which is rather impressive for a gas-powered backpack blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 270 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Echo PB-7910T boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 1110 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This makes it one of the most powerful gas-powered backpack blowers.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-7910T is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.