The Echo PB-8010H is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 1071 CFM at 211 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 79.9 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1071|
|MPH||Up to 211|
|Blowing Force||44 N|
|Engine displacement||79.9 cc|
|Fuel tank||83.8 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||79.3 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-8010H, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-8010H
- Power: The PB-8010H, built by Echo, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1071 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 211 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 24.8 lbs, the Echo PB-8010H is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 79.9 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-8010H, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the PB-8010H features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 79.3 dB, the PB-8010H is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank is well above average – its capacity maxes out at 83.8 fl. oz.
The Echo PB-8010H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-8010H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Echo PB-8010H expels air at speeds up to 211 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Echo PB-8010H boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 1071 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of gas-powered backpack blowers – it's actually the best!
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-8010H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-8010H is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
What is the difference between the Echo PB-8010H and the PB-8010T?
The Echo PB-8010H features a hip throttle, whereas the Echo PB-8010T has a standard throttle located on the blower's tube. Moreover, the Echo PB-8010T has a slightly lower dry weight (24.5 lbs).
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.