The Echo PB-8010H is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 1071 CFM at 211 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 79.9cc engine. (Read full specs)
1071CFM + Tube throttle
1071CFM + Hip throttle
1110CFM + Tube throttle
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1071|
|MPH||Up to 211|
|Blowing Force||44 N|
|Fuel tank||83.8 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||79.3 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-8010H, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-8010H
- Power: The PB-8010H, built by Echo, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1071 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 211 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Echo PB-8010H is heavier than most, weighing 24.8 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 79.9cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Echo PB-8010H, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Echo PB-8010H to match.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 79.3 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its impressive 83.8 fl. oz. tank capacity puts it on the higher end of the spectrum of similar gas backpack blowers.
The Echo PB-8010H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-8010H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Echo PB-8010H expels air at speeds up to 211 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 270 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The PB-8010H is powerful, with an airflow rating of 1071 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Echo PB-9010T, with 1110 CFM, could be in your good books.
The bottom line
- Large tank (83.8 fl. oz.)
- 5 year (limited) warranty
- High CFM (1071 CFM)
- Acceptable noise (79.3 dB)
- Decent MPH (211 MPH)
- Quite heavy (24.8 lbs)
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-8010H is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
What is the difference between the Echo PB-8010H and the PB-8010T?
The Echo PB-8010H features a hip throttle, whereas the Echo PB-8010T has a standard throttle located on the blower's tube. Moreover, the Echo PB-8010T has a slightly lower dry weight (24.5 lbs).
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.
I love my so much I recommend getting
Just got one today ànd I use it and I love it