Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1071|
|MPH||Up to 211|
|Blowing Force||44 N|
|Engine Displacement||79.9 cc|
|Fuel Tank||83.8 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||79.3 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-8010H, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Echo PB-8010H
- Power: The Echo PB-8010H is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 211 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1071 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 24.8 lbs, the Echo PB-8010H is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 79.9 cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the PB-8010H is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Echo PB-8010H allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 79.3 dB, the PB-8010H is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: With a tank that can hold 83.8 fluid ounces, this model has a much higher fuel capacity than you’ll typically find with gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
The Echo PB-8010H's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-8010H compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 211 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the PB-8010H by Echo will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 1071 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered backpack leaf blowers – it's actually the best!
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-8010H is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Large Tank (83.8 fl. oz.)
- High CFM (1071 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (79.3 dB)
- Decent MPH (211 MPH)
- Quite heavy (24.8 lbs)
Where to buy the echo PB-8010H?
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-8010H is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
QWhat is the difference between the Echo PB-8010H and the PB-8010T?
AThe Echo PB-8010H features a hip throttle, whereas the Echo PB-8010T has a standard throttle located on the blower's tube. Moreover, the Echo PB-8010T has a slightly lower dry weight (24.5 lbs).
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.