The Echo PB-8010T is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 1071 CFM at 211 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 79.9 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1071|
|MPH||Up to 211|
|Blowing Force||44 N|
|Engine displacement||79.9 cc|
|Fuel tank||83.8 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||79.3 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-8010T, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-8010T
- Power: The Echo PB-8010T is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 1071 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 211 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Be aware that, at 24.5 lbs, the Echo PB-8010T is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 79.9 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Echo for the PB-8010T is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PB-8010T offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 79.3 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank is well above average – its capacity maxes out at 83.8 fl. oz.
The Echo PB-8010T's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-8010T compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 211 MPH. That makes the PB-8010T average in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Echo PB-8010T boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 1071 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of gas-powered backpack blowers – it's actually the best!
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-8010T is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-8010T is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
What is the difference between the Echo PB-8010T and the PB-8010H?
The Echo PB-8010H features a hip throttle, whereas the Echo PB-8010T has a standard throttle located on the blower's tube. Moreover, the Echo PB-8010H has a slightly higher dry weight (24.8 lbs).
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.