The Echo PB-9010T is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 1110 CFM at 220 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 79.9cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1110|
|MPH||Up to 220|
|Blowing Force||48 N|
|Fuel tank||83.8 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||80 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Echo PB-9010T, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Echo PB-9010T
- Power: The Echo PB-9010T is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 220 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1110 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Be aware that, at 26.4 lbs, the Echo PB-9010T is on the heavier side of gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 79.9cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Echo for the PB-9010T is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Echo PB-9010T to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 80 dB, the PB-9010T is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a backpack blower, with a tank that holds around 83.8 fl. oz of fuel.
The Echo PB-9010T's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Echo PB-9010T compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 220 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 270 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Echo PB-9010T boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 1110 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This makes it one of the most powerful gas-powered backpack blowers.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Echo PB-9010T is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
ECHO Inc. was founded in Northbrook, IL, in 1972 (originally known as Kioritz Corporation of America). Throughout its 40-year history, ECHO has made a name for itself by striving to exceed industry standards with its high-quality, technologically superior outdoor equipment. They offer a full line of outdoor power tools and products, the majority of which are built in the United States.
The Echo PB-9010T is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Echo blowers, please consult Echo's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-432-ECHO (3246).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.