Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 480|
|MPH||Up to 92|
|Noise Rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803
- Power: The POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is blower made by EGO. It has a maximum air speed of 92 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 480 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 75 minutes without needing to a recharge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 10.3 lbs, the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With 3 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 64 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 92 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 480 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 75 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- POWER+ Technology
- High CFM (480 CFM)
- Excellent autonomy (75 mins)
- Acceptable Noise (64 dB)
- Quite heavy (10.3 lbs)
- Low MPH (92 MPH)
Where to buy the ego POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.