Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803
- Power: The EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is an electric leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 480 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 92 MPH.
- Power delivery: The POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 75 minutes on a full charge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a electric handheld blower, the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is heavier than most, weighing 10.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 has 3 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 64 dB, the POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 92 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 has a lower air speed than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 480 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld leaf blowers. It offers an autonomy of up to 75 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- POWER+ Technology
- High CFM (480 CFM)
- Excellent Autonomy (75 mins)
- Acceptable Noise (64 dB)
- Quite heavy (10.3 lbs)
- Low MPH (92 MPH)
Where to buy the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
Warranty InformationThe EGO POWER+ 480 CFM LB4803 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346)