Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 530|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise Rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302
- Power: The POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is a cordless blower made by EGO. It has a maximum air speed of 110 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 530 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 60 minutes on a full charge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is heavier than most, weighing 9.8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 to match.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 64 dB.
The EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 110 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 530 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 60 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- POWER+ Technology
- High CFM (530 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (64 dB)
- Good autonomy (60 mins)
- Quite heavy (9.8 lbs)
- Low MPH (110 MPH)
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.