The EGO POWER+ LB5302 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 530 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 530|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ LB5302, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the EGO POWER+ LB5302
- Power: The EGO POWER+ LB5302 can force 530 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: The POWER+ LB5302 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 22 minutes without needing to a recharge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 9.7 lbs, the EGO POWER+ LB5302 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the POWER+ LB5302 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 64 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The EGO POWER+ LB5302's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ LB5302 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 110 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the POWER+ LB5302 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The POWER+ LB5302 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 530 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 22 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the POWER+ LB5302 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the EGO POWER+ LB5302 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
POWER+ Battery TechnologyEGO's POWER+ technology is based on a high-end patented ARC Lithium™ design which utilizes a third row of cells to achieve high-voltage performance. Combined with a revolutionary phase-change material which envelopes each cell, the arc-design of the cell's arrangement allows for more efficient cooling and an optimum power distribution across all rows of cells. This technology also embeds a patented power management system that monitors and optimizes each individual battery cell to maximize its power, performance, and runtime. Moreover, the battery casing is completely sealed and has an enhanced shock and weather resistivity. Thus, the battery is protected from drops, rain and the elements.
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ LB5302 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.