Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 530|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise Rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302
- Power: The EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 can force 530 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: EGO designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery, the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 60 minutes. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is heavier than most, weighing 9.8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 to match.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 64 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 530 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 60 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- POWER+ Technology
- High CFM (530 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (64 dB)
- Good autonomy (60 mins)
- Quite heavy (9.8 lbs)
- Low MPH (110 MPH)
Where to buy the ego POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
Warranty InformationThe EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).