Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302
- Power: The EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is an electric leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 530 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is cordless.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery, the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 60 minutes. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a electric handheld blower, the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is heavier than most, weighing 9.8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 64 dB, the POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 maxes out at 110 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 530 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld leaf blower. Fully charged, it should run for up to 60 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- POWER+ Technology
- High CFM (530 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (64 dB)
- Good Autonomy (60 mins)
- Quite heavy (9.8 lbs)
- Low MPH (110 MPH)
Where to buy the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
Warranty InformationThe EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).