Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 530|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise Rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 530 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: EGO designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 60 minutes without needing to a recharge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 9.8 lbs, the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 64 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 110 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 530 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 60 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- POWER+ Technology
- High CFM (530 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (64 dB)
- Good autonomy (60 mins)
- Quite heavy (9.8 lbs)
- Low MPH (110 MPH)
Where to buy the ego POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ 530 CFM LB5302 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.