The EGO POWER+ LB5302 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 530 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 530|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ LB5302, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the EGO POWER+ LB5302
- Power: The POWER+ LB5302 is a cordless blower made by EGO. It has a maximum air speed of 110 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 530 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The POWER+ LB5302 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 22 minutes on a full charge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the EGO POWER+ LB5302 is heavier than most, weighing 9.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the POWER+ LB5302 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 64 dB, the POWER+ LB5302 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The EGO POWER+ LB5302's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ LB5302 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- The POWER+ LB5302 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 530 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 22 minutes from its battery, which means the POWER+ LB5302 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the EGO POWER+ LB5302 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
EGO's POWER+ technology is based on a high-end patented ARC Lithium™ design which utilizes a third row of cells to achieve high-voltage performance. Combined with a revolutionary phase-change material which envelopes each cell, the arc-design of the cell's arrangement allows for more efficient cooling and an optimum power distribution across all rows of cells. This technology also embeds a patented power management system that monitors and optimizes each individual battery cell to maximize its power, performance, and runtime. Moreover, the battery casing is completely sealed and has an enhanced shock and weather resistivity. Thus, the battery is protected from drops, rain and the elements.
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ LB5302 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.