The EGO LB5754 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 575 CFM at 142 MPH. It features a 5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
It was replaced by the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804. However, you might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 575|
|MPH||Up to 142|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO LB5754, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the EGO LB5754
- Power: The EGO LB5754 can force 575 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 142 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: It has a 5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 18 minutes if completely charged. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 9.7 lbs, the EGO LB5754 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the EGO LB5754 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
The EGO LB5754's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO LB5754 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 142 MPH, which is rather impressive for a battery-operated handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The LB5754 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 575 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Poulan Pro PRB675i, with 675 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect an autonomy of 18 minutes from its battery, which means the LB5754 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
POWER+ Battery TechnologyEGO's POWER+ technology is based on a high-end patented ARC Lithium™ design which utilizes a third row of cells to achieve high-voltage performance. Combined with a revolutionary phase-change material which envelopes each cell, the arc-design of the cell's arrangement allows for more efficient cooling and an optimum power distribution across all rows of cells. This technology also embeds a patented power management system that monitors and optimizes each individual battery cell to maximize its power, performance, and runtime. Moreover, the battery casing is completely sealed and has an enhanced shock and weather resistivity. Thus, the battery is protected from drops, rain and the elements.
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO LB5754 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.