Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 575 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 142 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is cordless, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 40 minutes on a full charge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 9.68 lbs, the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 is on the heavier side for electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
The EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 142 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 575 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld leaf blower. Fully charged, it should run for up to 40 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- POWER+ Technology
- High CFM (575 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Decent MPH (142 MPH)
- Good Autonomy (40 mins)
- Quite heavy (9.68 lbs)
Where to buy the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
Warranty InformationThe EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).