Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 575|
|MPH||Up to 142|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 575 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 142 MPH.
- Power delivery: EGO designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 40 minutes if completely charged. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 9.68 lbs, the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
The EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 142 MPH. This puts the POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 575 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 40 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it would most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- POWER+ Technology
- High CFM (575 CFM)
- High MPH (142 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Good autonomy (40 mins)
- On the expensive side
- Quite heavy (9.68 lbs)
Where to buy the ego POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.