Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 575|
|MPH||Up to 142|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754
- Power: The EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 is blower with a maximum air volume rating of 575 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 142 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: It has a 5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 40 minutes if completely charged. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 is heavier than most, weighing 9.68 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
The EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 142 MPH, which is rather impressive for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 by EGO will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 575 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 40 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it would most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- POWER+ Technology
- High CFM (575 CFM)
- High MPH (142 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Good autonomy (40 mins)
- On the expensive side
- Quite heavy (9.68 lbs)
Where to buy the ego POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
Warranty InformationThe EGO POWER+ 575 CFM LB5754 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).