Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 168|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804
- Power: The EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 can force 580 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 168 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: With its 5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery, the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 180 minutes. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 9.6 lbs, the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 168 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 by EGO will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 580 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 180 mins, the POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units - in fact, it's got the longest runtime of all!
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- POWER+ Technology
- High CFM (580 CFM)
- High MPH (168 MPH)
- Excellent autonomy (180 mins)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- On the expensive side
- Quite heavy (9.6 lbs)
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.