Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Noise Rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003
- Power: The POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is blower made by EGO. It has a maximum air speed of 145 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 7.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other electric backpack blowers, the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 can be considered light, weighing only 12.96 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 64 dB, the POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric backpack category.
The EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 145 MPH. That makes the POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 average in terms of air speed for electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- The POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is on the low end when compared with other cordless backpack units (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric backpack blowers, the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it would most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- POWER+ Technology
- Lightweight (12.96 lbs)
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (64 dB)
- Decent MPH (145 MPH)
- On the expensive side
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the ego POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.