The EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 7.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003
- Power: The POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is a cordless blower made by EGO. It has a maximum air speed of 145 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: With its 7.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery, the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. All told, it weighs 18.8 lbs — the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric backpack blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 to match.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 64 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric backpack blowers.
The EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 145 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 by EGO will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless backpack product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 30 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other electric backpack blowers, the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6003 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.