Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Noise Rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004
- Power: The EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 can force 600 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 7.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other electric backpack blowers, the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 stands out due to its lower weight: just 12.96 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 to match.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 64 dB, the POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric backpack category.
The EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 145 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- The POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 won't run as long as many other cordless backpack units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric backpack blowers, the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it would most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- POWER+ Technology
- Lightweight (12.96 lbs)
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (64 dB)
- Decent MPH (145 MPH)
- On the expensive side
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the ego POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
Warranty InformationWe currently do not have any warranty information regarding the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).