Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004
- Power: The POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 is an electric leaf blower made by EGO. It has a maximum air speed of 145 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: EGO designed this cordless unit with total mobility in mind. The POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 7.5 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Among other electric backpack leaf blowers, the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 can be considered light, weighing only 12.96 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: As far as electric backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 64 dB.
The EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 145 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric backpack leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- If power is an important feature, the POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 by EGO will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004 is on the low end when compared with other cordless backpack leaf blowers (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
POWER+ Battery Technology
The bottom line
- POWER+ Technology
- Lightweight (12.96 lbs)
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (64 dB)
- Decent MPH (145 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
Warranty InformationWe currently do not have any warranty information regarding the EGO POWER+ 600 CFM LB6004.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346)