The EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 130 MPH. It is powered by a 28 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Blowing Force||19 N|
|Noise rating||95 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ LBX6000, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the EGO POWER+ LBX6000
- Power: The EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 28 Ah 56 V Li-ion POWER+ battery (battery not included) enables the blower to run for up to 96 minutes without needing to a recharge. More info on the POWER+ battery can be found below.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.95 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 5 speed settings, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 95 dB.
The EGO POWER+ LBX6000's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 130 MPH. That makes the POWER+ LBX6000 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the POWER+ LBX6000 by EGO will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 96 minutes - in fact, it's got the longest runtime of all!
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
POWER+ Battery Technology
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.