Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Blowing Force||19 N|
|Noise Rating||95 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ LBX6000, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ LBX6000
- Power: The POWER+ LBX6000 is blower made by EGO. It has a maximum air speed of 130 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: The EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 28 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.95 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 5 speed settings, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 95 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The EGO POWER+ LBX6000's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 130 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it would most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5.95 lbs)
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (95 dB)
- On the expensive side
- Low MPH (130 MPH)
Where to buy the ego POWER+ LBX6000?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
Warranty InformationThe EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).