Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Blowing Force||19 N|
|Noise Rating||95 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the EGO POWER+ LBX6000, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the EGO POWER+ LBX6000
- Power: The EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: The POWER+ LBX6000 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: The EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 28 Ah 56 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.95 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 5 speed settings, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 95 dB, the POWER+ LBX6000 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The EGO POWER+ LBX6000's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 130 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the POWER+ LBX6000 by EGO will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5.95 lbs)
- High CFM (600 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (95 dB)
- Decent MPH (130 MPH)
- On the expensive side
- Battery not included
Where to buy the ego POWER+ LBX6000?
Established only recently in 1993, Ego Power+ has been rocking the outdoor power tool market ever since. The company, which falls under the larger Chinese agglomerate Chervon, has been consistently innovating the cordless power tool market. Their hardware offers a unique solution to the limits of electro engines, as it utilizes powerful 56 V arc lithium batteries, which are mounted externally on each of their devices. Ego claims to strive for a more ecological feature and aims to overtake their gasoline powered competition in both power, comfort and cost.
The EGO POWER+ LBX6000 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of EGO blowers, please consult EGO's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-EGO-5656 (346).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.