Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1766|
|MPH||Up to 124|
|Engine Displacement||163 cc|
|Fuel Tank||104.8 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Eliet BL 360, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Eliet BL 360
- Power: The BL 360, built by Eliet, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1766 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 124 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Eliet BL 360 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. When compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers, the Eliet BL 360 stands out due to its lower weight: just 33 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 163 cc Honda engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the BL 360 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 104.8 fl. oz. What it loses in fuel capacity, the BL 360 gains in portability by having a more manageable weight.
- Ventury Jet™: The Ventury Jet speeds up the airflow in order to easily blow away damp and sticky leaves. This increase in airflow speed creates an underpressure under the turbine so that, even if there are leaves located under the Eliet BL 360 nozzle, the BL 360 can still blow them away.
The Eliet BL 360's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Eliet BL 360 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 124 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the BL 360 has a lower air speed than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 1766 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the BL 360 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
The bottom line
- Ventury Jet™ Technology
- Lightweight (33 lbs)
- Decent CFM (1766 CFM)
- Small Tank (104.8 fl. oz.)
- Low MPH (124 MPH)
Eliet Machines was established in 1980 by Emiel Lietaer. The Belgian company offers a range of lawn care and outdoor maintenance products designed by its dedicated team of engineers at the Eliet Creative Lab. As it continues to develop affordable lawn and garden solutions, the company strives to uphold its values of “quality, safety, and care for the environment.”
The Eliet BL 360 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Eliet blowers, please consult Eliet's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: +32 56777088.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.