The Eliet BL 360 is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1766 CFM at 124 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 163 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1766|
|MPH||Up to 124|
|Engine displacement||163 cc|
|Fuel tank||104.8 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Eliet BL 360, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Eliet BL 360
- Power: The BL 360, built by Eliet, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1766 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 124 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Eliet BL 360 are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's Honda engine has a displacement specification of 163 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Eliet BL 360 to match.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 104.8 fl. oz. What it loses in fuel capacity, the BL 360 gains in portability by having a more manageable weight.
- Ventury Jet™: The Ventury Jet speeds up the airflow in order to easily blow away damp and sticky leaves. This increase in airflow speed creates an underpressure under the turbine so that, even if there are leaves located under the Eliet BL 360 nozzle, the BL 360 can still blow them away.
The Eliet BL 360's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Eliet BL 360 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 124 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- The BL 360 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 1766 CFM, which is common for gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
Eliet Machines was established in 1980 by Emiel Lietaer. The Belgian company offers a range of lawn care and outdoor maintenance products designed by its dedicated team of engineers at the Eliet Creative Lab. As it continues to develop affordable lawn and garden solutions, the company strives to uphold its values of “quality, safety, and care for the environment.”
The Eliet BL 360 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Eliet blowers, please consult Eliet's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: +32 56777088.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.