The Eliet BL 450 EZR is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 3814 CFM at 162 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 389 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 3814|
|MPH||Up to 162|
|Engine displacement||389 cc|
|Fuel tank||206.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||106 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Eliet BL 450 EZR
- Power: The Eliet BL 450 EZR is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 3814 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 162 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind blowers such as the Eliet BL 450 EZR are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 389 cc Honda engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BL 450 EZR offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 106 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 206.3 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- Ventury Jet™: The Ventury Jet speeds up the airflow in order to easily blow away damp and sticky leaves. This increase in airflow speed creates an underpressure under the turbine so that, even if there are leaves located under the Eliet BL 450 EZR nozzle, the BL 450 EZR can still blow them away.
The Eliet BL 450 EZR's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Eliet BL 450 EZR compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 162 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- If air volume is an important feature, the BL 450 EZR by Eliet will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 3814 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which makes this unit one of the most powerful gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
Eliet Machines was established in 1980 by Emiel Lietaer. The Belgian company offers a range of lawn care and outdoor maintenance products designed by its dedicated team of engineers at the Eliet Creative Lab. As it continues to develop affordable lawn and garden solutions, the company strives to uphold its values of “quality, safety, and care for the environment.”
The Eliet BL 450 EZR is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Eliet blowers, please consult Eliet's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: +32 56777088.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.