Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 3814|
|MPH||Up to 162|
|Engine Displacement||389 cc|
|Fuel Tank||206.3 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Eliet BL 450 EZR
- Power: The BL 450 EZR, built by Eliet, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 3814 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 162 MPH.
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Eliet BL 450 EZR are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. This walk-behind blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness. Among other gas-powered walk-behind blowers, the Eliet BL 450 EZR can be considered light, weighing only 70 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's Honda engine has a displacement specification of 389 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BL 450 EZR offers variable speed settings.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 206.3 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- Ventury Jet™: The Ventury Jet speeds up the airflow in order to easily blow away damp and sticky leaves. This increase in airflow speed creates an underpressure under the turbine so that, even if there are leaves located under the Eliet BL 450 EZR nozzle, the BL 450 EZR can still blow them away.
The Eliet BL 450 EZR's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Eliet BL 450 EZR compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 162 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Eliet BL 450 EZR boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 3814 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers – it's actually the best!
The bottom line
- Ventury Jet™ Technology
- Lightweight (70 lbs)
- High CFM (3814 CFM)
- Decent Tank (206.3 fl. oz.)
- Low MPH (162 MPH)
Eliet Machines was established in 1980 by Emiel Lietaer. The Belgian company offers a range of lawn care and outdoor maintenance products designed by its dedicated team of engineers at the Eliet Creative Lab. As it continues to develop affordable lawn and garden solutions, the company strives to uphold its values of “quality, safety, and care for the environment.”
The Eliet BL 450 EZR is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Eliet blowers, please consult Eliet's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: +32 56777088.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.