The Eliet BL 450 EZR is a self-propelled wheeled leaf blower delivering 3814 CFM at 162 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 389 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 3814|
|MPH||Up to 162|
|Engine displacement||389 cc|
|Fuel tank||206.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||106 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Eliet BL 450 EZR
- Power: The Eliet BL 450 EZR is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 162 MPH and a max air volume rating of 3814 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Eliet BL 450 EZR are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. This push blower is also self-propelled, a feature that makes pushing it around easy despite its heaviness.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 389 cc Honda engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BL 450 EZR offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 106 dB, the BL 450 EZR is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 206.3 fl. oz., this Eliet blower is average when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers.
- Ventury Jet™: The Ventury Jet speeds up the airflow in order to easily blow away damp and sticky leaves. This increase in airflow speed creates an underpressure under the turbine so that, even if there are leaves located under the Eliet BL 450 EZR nozzle, the BL 450 EZR can still blow them away.
The Eliet BL 450 EZR's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Eliet BL 450 EZR compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 162 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the BL 450 EZR by Eliet will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 3814 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered walk-behind blowers – it's actually the best!
Eliet Machines was established in 1980 by Emiel Lietaer. The Belgian company offers a range of lawn care and outdoor maintenance products designed by its dedicated team of engineers at the Eliet Creative Lab. As it continues to develop affordable lawn and garden solutions, the company strives to uphold its values of “quality, safety, and care for the environment.”
The Eliet BL 450 EZR is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Eliet blowers, please consult Eliet's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: +32 56777088.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.