Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 3814|
|MPH||Up to 162|
|Engine Displacement||270 cc|
|Fuel Tank||179.2 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Eliet BL 450E, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Eliet BL 450E
- Power: The Eliet BL 450E is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 162 MPH and a max air volume rating of 3814 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Eliet BL 450E are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. When compared to other gas-powered walk-behind blowers, the Eliet BL 450E stands out due to its lower weight: just 57 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's Honda engine has a displacement specification of 270 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Eliet BL 450E to match.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 179.2 fl. oz of fuel.
- Ventury Jet™: The Ventury Jet speeds up the airflow in order to easily blow away damp and sticky leaves. This increase in airflow speed creates an underpressure under the turbine so that, even if there are leaves located under the Eliet BL 450E nozzle, the BL 450E can still blow them away.
The Eliet BL 450E's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Eliet BL 450E compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 162 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the BL 450E by Eliet will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 3814 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers – it's actually the best!
The bottom line
- Ventury Jet™ Technology
- Lightweight (57 lbs)
- High CFM (3814 CFM)
- Decent Tank (179.2 fl. oz.)
- Low MPH (162 MPH)
Eliet Machines was established in 1980 by Emiel Lietaer. The Belgian company offers a range of lawn care and outdoor maintenance products designed by its dedicated team of engineers at the Eliet Creative Lab. As it continues to develop affordable lawn and garden solutions, the company strives to uphold its values of “quality, safety, and care for the environment.”
The Eliet BL 450E is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Eliet blowers, please consult Eliet's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: +32 56777088.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.