Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 390|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise Rating||84 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 2400802, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Greenworks 2400802
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 390 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: The 2400802 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: It has a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 30 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 8.5 lbs, the Greenworks 2400802 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 2400802 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 84 dB, the 2400802 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks 2400802's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 2400802 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Greenworks 2400802 maxes out at 110 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 390 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 2400802 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the 2400802 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 2400802 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Acceptable Noise (84 dB)
- Decent CFM (390 CFM)
- Quite heavy (8.5 lbs)
- Low MPH (110 MPH)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the greenworks 2400802?
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 2400802 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.