The Greenworks 2400802 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 390 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 390|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Weight (w/ battery)||6 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.2 lbs|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
|Other model numbers||2400802AZ|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 2400802, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 2400802
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 390 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 G-MAX 2901319 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 2400802 can be considered light, weighing only 6 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the 2400802 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 75 dB.
The Greenworks 2400802's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 2400802 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 36 and 48V).
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers between 36 and 48V. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 390 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 2400802 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the Husqvarna 350iB, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the 2400802 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 2400802 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 2400802 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.