The Greenworks 2400802 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 390 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 390|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Weight (w/ battery)||6 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.2 lbs|
|Noise rating||84 dB|
|Other model numbers||2400802AZ|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 2400802, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 2400802
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 390 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: It has a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that should work reliably for up to 30 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 2400802 stands out due to its lower weight: just 6 lbs battery included.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Greenworks 2400802 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 84 dB.
The Greenworks 2400802's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 2400802 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 110 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the 2400802 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- The 2400802 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 390 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the EGO LB7654, with 765 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 2400802 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 2400802 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 2400802 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.