The Greenworks 24012 is a corded leaf blower delivering 150 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 7-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 150|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Noise rating||69.3 dB|
|Tube length||20 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24012, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24012
- Power: The Greenworks 24012 can force 150 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 7 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24012 can be considered light, weighing only 4.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 69.3 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks 24012's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24012 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 160 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 150 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Greenworks 24012 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24012 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.