Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 150|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Noise Rating||69.3 dB|
|Tube Length||20 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24012, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Greenworks 24012
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 150 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 7 Amp engine needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the 24012 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24012 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The Greenworks 24012 does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 69.3 dB, the 24012 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks 24012's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24012 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 160 MPH. That makes the 24012 average in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (150 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Greenworks 24012 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (4.5 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (69.3 dB)
- Decent MPH (160 MPH)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (150 CFM)
Where to buy the greenworks 24012?
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24012 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.