Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 150|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Noise Rating||69.3 dB|
|Tube Length||20 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24012, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Greenworks 24012
- Power: The Greenworks 24012 can force 150 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 7 Amp engine, the 24012 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the 24012 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24012 can be considered light, weighing only 4.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 69.3 dB, the 24012 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks 24012's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24012 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 160 MPH. That makes the 24012 average in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks 24012 can reach 150 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24012 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (4.5 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (69.3 dB)
- Decent MPH (160 MPH)
- No Speed Variation
- Low CFM (150 CFM)
Where to buy the greenworks 24012?
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24012 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.