The Greenworks 24012 is a corded leaf blower delivering 150 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 7-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 150|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Noise rating||69.3 dB|
|Tube length||20 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24012, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24012
- Power: The Greenworks 24012 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 150 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 7 Amp motor, the 24012 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the 24012 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24012 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The 24012 by Greenworks has just one speed setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 69.3 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks 24012's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24012 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 160 MPH. That makes the 24012 average in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks 24012 can reach 150 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Greenworks 24012 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24012 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.