The Greenworks 24012 is a corded leaf blower delivering 150 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 7-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 150|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Noise rating||69.3 dB|
|Tube length||20 in|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24012, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24012
- Power: The Greenworks 24012 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 150 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 160 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 7 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24012 can be considered light, weighing only 4.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: The 24012 by Greenworks has just one speed setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 69.3 dB, the 24012 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks 24012's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24012 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 160 MPH. That makes the 24012 average in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 150 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx Turbine WG521, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Greenworks 24012 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24012 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.