The Greenworks 24022 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 375 CFM at 230 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 375|
|MPH||Up to 230|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24022, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24022
- Power: The Greenworks 24022 can force 375 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 230 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the 24022 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Greenworks 24022 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the 24022 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect leaves and light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished (11.2 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can shrink 10 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
The Greenworks 24022's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24022 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 230 MPH. This puts the 24022 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The 24022 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 375 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Greenworks 24022 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24022 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.