The Greenworks 24022 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 375 CFM at 230 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 375|
|MPH||Up to 230|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24022, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24022
- Power: The 24022 is an electric blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 230 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 375 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 9.26 lbs, the Greenworks 24022 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The 24022 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the 24022 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (11.2 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can shrink 10 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
The Greenworks 24022's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24022 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 230 MPH, which is rather impressive for an electric handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks 24022 can reach 375 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Greenworks 24022 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24022 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.