The Greenworks 24022 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 375 CFM at 230 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 375|
|MPH||Up to 230|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24022, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24022
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 375 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 230 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 9.26 lbs — the Greenworks 24022 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the 24022 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (11.2 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 10 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
The Greenworks 24022's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24022 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 230 MPH, which is rather impressive for an electric handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 375 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 24022 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Bauer 58905, with 805 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Greenworks 24022 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Leaf collection bag included
- High MPH (230 MPH)
- Decent weight (9.26 lbs)
- Decent CFM (375 CFM)
- No cord lock mechanism
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24022 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.