The Greenworks 24072 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 380 CFM at 235 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 380|
|MPH||Up to 235|
|Mulcher||Yes, metal impeller|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24072, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24072
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 380 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 235 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the 24072 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time.
- Speed Settings: With 6 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the 24072 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (11 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 14:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 14 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch. The unit uses a metal impeller.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 60 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks 24072's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24072 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 235 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks 24072 can reach 380 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Greenworks 24072 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24072 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.