The Greenworks 24072 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 380 CFM at 235 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 380|
|MPH||Up to 235|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24072, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24072
- Power: The 24072 is an electric blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 235 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 380 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the 24072 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Greenworks 24072 is heavier than most, weighing 11 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 6 speed settings, the Greenworks 24072 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Vacuum: The 24072 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (11 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 14:1, this mulcher can shrink 14 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 60 dB.
The Greenworks 24072's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24072 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 235 MPH. This puts the 24072 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks 24072 can reach 380 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Greenworks 24072 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24072 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.