The Greenworks 24072 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 380 CFM at 235 MPH. It features a 12 Amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 380|
|MPH||Up to 235|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24072, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24072
- Power: The 24072 is an electric blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 235 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 380 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the 24072 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the 24072 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 11 lbs, the Greenworks 24072 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Greenworks 24072 allows precise control of the air output.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the 24072 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished.
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can shrink 10 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 60 dB.
The Greenworks 24072's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24072 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 235 MPH, which is rather impressive for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks 24072 can reach 380 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Greenworks 24072 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24072 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.