The Greenworks 24072 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 380 CFM at 235 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 380|
|MPH||Up to 235|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24072, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24072
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 380 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 235 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the 24072 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the 24072 features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Greenworks 24072 is heavier than most, weighing 11 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 6 speed settings, the Greenworks 24072 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Vacuum: It features a vacuum allowing it to suck up leaf and debris once the sweeping job is complete (11 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 14:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 14 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 60 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks 24072's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24072 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 235 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The 24072 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 380 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Greenworks 24072 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24072 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.