The Greenworks 2412002 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Weight (w/ battery)||6.2 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
|Other model numbers||BLF347|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 2412002, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 2412002
- Power: The 2412002 is a cordless blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 100 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 BAF721 battery included), the Greenworks 2412002 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 2412002 can be considered light, weighing only 6.2 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The 2412002 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks 2412002's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 2412002 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks 2412002 can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 2412002 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 2412002 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.