The Greenworks 2412002 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
|Other model numbers||BLF347|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 2412002, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 2412002
- Power: The Greenworks 2412002 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: The 2412002 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the 2412002 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Greenworks 2412002 is heavier than most, weighing 9.9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The 2412002 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
The Greenworks 2412002's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 2412002 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (350 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the 2412002 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 2412002 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 2412002 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.