The Greenworks 2412002 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Weight (w/ battery)||6.2 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
|Other model numbers||BLF347|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 2412002, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 2412002
- Power: The 2412002 is a cordless blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 100 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 BAF721 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 2412002 can be considered light, weighing only 6.2 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: Greenworks designed the 2412002 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the 2412002 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks 2412002's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 2412002 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 350 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the EGO LB7654, which boasts with 765 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 2412002 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 2412002 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 2412002 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.