The Greenworks BL60B210 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Weight (w/ battery)||8 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.3 lbs|
|Noise rating||63 dB|
|Other model numbers||2414402|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks Pro BL60B210, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks BL60B210
- Power: The Greenworks BL60B210 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: Greenworks designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The BL60B210 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 LB602 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 45 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told (including the battery), it weighs 8 lbs — the Greenworks BL60B210 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the BL60B210 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 63 dB.
The Greenworks BL60B210's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BL60B210 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 125 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The BL60B210 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the EGO LB7654, with 765 CFM, could be in your good books.
- The BL60B210 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 45 minutes of running time when fully charged. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Toro 51822 can run for up to 140 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks BL60B210 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BL60B210 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.