The Greenworks 2418502 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 550 CFM at 155 MPH. It features a 5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 550|
|MPH||Up to 155|
|Weight (w/ battery)||14.4 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||9.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||86 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Greenworks 2418502
- Power: The Greenworks 2418502 can force 550 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 155 MPH.
- Power delivery: Greenworks designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The 2418502 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 2949102 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 50 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Greenworks 2418502 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 86 dB, the 2418502 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric backpack category.
The Greenworks 2418502's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 2418502 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 155 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Ryobi RY404170 and its 165 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 550 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx WG572, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 50 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 2418502 is on the low end when compared with other cordless backpack units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Worx WG572 which offers up to 230 minutes of runtime.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 2418502 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.