The Greenworks 24252 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 135 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 135|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24252, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24252
- Power: The 24252 is a cordless blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 150 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 135 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Greenworks designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The 24252 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 15 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24252 can be considered light, weighing only 3.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Greenworks 24252 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 68 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks 24252's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24252 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 150 MPH. This puts the 24252 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 135 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 24252 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 24252 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24252 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.