The Greenworks 24252 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 135 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 135|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
|Other model numbers||24252VT|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24252, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24252
- Power: The 24252 is a cordless blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 150 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 135 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 15 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24252 can be considered light, weighing only 3.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 24252 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the 24252 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks 24252's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24252 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is rather impressive for a battery-operated handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 135 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Snapper XD PowerGrip, which boasts with 700 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 24252 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 24252 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24252 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.