The Greenworks 24252 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 135 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 135|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Weight (w/ battery)||5.2 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||3.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
|Other model numbers||24252VT|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24252, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24252
- Power: The 24252 is a cordless blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 150 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 135 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The 24252 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Greenworks 24252 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the 24252 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks 24252's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24252 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is rather impressive for a battery-operated handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (135 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the 24252 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 24252 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24252 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.