The Greenworks 24252 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 135 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 135|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
|Other model numbers||24252VT|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24252, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24252
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 135 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the 24252 for an estimated 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24252 stands out due to its lower weight: just 3.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 24252 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 68 dB.
The Greenworks 24252's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24252 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 150 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 135 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 24252 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 24252 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24252 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.