The Greenworks 24252 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 135 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 135|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Weight (w/ battery)||5.2 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||3.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
|Other model numbers||24252VT|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24252, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24252
- Power: The Greenworks 24252 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 135 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included), the Greenworks 24252 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 15 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24252 can be considered light, weighing only 5.2 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 24252 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 68 dB.
The Greenworks 24252's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24252 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 150 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (135 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the 24252 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 24252 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24252 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.