The Greenworks 24252 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 135 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 135|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Weight (w/ battery)||5.2 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||3.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
|Other model numbers||24252VT|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24252, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24252
- Power: The 24252 is a cordless blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 150 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 135 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Greenworks designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The 24252 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24252 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.2 lbs battery included.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Greenworks 24252 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 68 dB.
The Greenworks 24252's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24252 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 36 and 48V).
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 150 MPH. That makes the 24252 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers between 36 and 48V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 135 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Husqvarna 350iB, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 24252 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units of similar voltage. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 24252 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24252 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.