The Greenworks 24322 is a 3-in-1 cordless blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 340 CFM at 185 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 185|
|Noise rating||71 dB|
|Other model numbers||24322VT|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24322, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24322
- Power: The 24322 is a cordless blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 185 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 340 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Greenworks 24322 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 60 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24322 can be considered light, weighing only 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the 24322 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the 24322 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (11 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 10:1. For every 10 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 71 dB, the 24322 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks 24322's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24322 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 185 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (340 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 60 mins, the 24322 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 24322 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24322 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.