Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 185|
|Noise Rating||71 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24322, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Greenworks 24322
- Power: The Greenworks 24322 is blower with a maximum air volume rating of 340 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 185 MPH.
- Power delivery: Greenworks designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The 24322 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 60 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other electric handheld leaf blowers, the Greenworks 24322 can be considered light, weighing only 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Greenworks 24322 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 71 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks 24322's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24322 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 185 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The 24322 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 340 CFM, which is common for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- The 24322 is within the average range for cordless handheld leaf blowers, offering up to 60 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24322 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs)
- High MPH (185 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (71 dB)
- Decent CFM (340 CFM)
- Good Autonomy (60 mins)
Where to buy the greenworks 24322?
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
Warranty InformationThe Greenworks 24322 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).