Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 185|
|Noise Rating||71 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24322, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Greenworks 24322
- Power: The Greenworks 24322 can force 340 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 185 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the 24322 for an estimated 60 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24322 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 24322 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 71 dB, the 24322 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks 24322's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24322 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 185 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks 24322 can reach 340 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The 24322 is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 60 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24322 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs)
- High MPH (185 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (71 dB)
- Decent CFM (340 CFM)
- Good autonomy (60 mins)
- On the expensive side
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24322 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.