The Greenworks 24322 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 340 CFM at 185 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 185|
|Noise rating||71 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24322, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24322
- Power: The Greenworks 24322 can force 340 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 185 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: It has a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 60 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24322 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 24322 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 71 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks 24322's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24322 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 185 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 340 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 24322 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 60 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24322 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24322 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.