The Greenworks 24322 is a 3-in-1 cordless blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 340 CFM at 185 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 185|
|Noise rating||71 dB|
|Other model numbers||24322VT|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24322, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24322
- Power: The Greenworks 24322 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 340 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 185 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 60 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks 24322 can be considered light, weighing only 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Greenworks 24322 to match.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the 24322 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (11 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can shrink 10 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 71 dB.
The Greenworks 24322's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24322 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 185 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (340 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 60 mins, the 24322 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 24322 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24322 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.