The Greenworks 24322 is a 3-in-1 cordless blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 340 CFM at 185 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 340|
|MPH||Up to 185|
|Noise rating||71 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks 24322, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks 24322
- Power: The Greenworks 24322 can force 340 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 185 MPH.
- Power delivery: Greenworks designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The 24322 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 60 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 5.6 lbs — the Greenworks 24322 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 24322 offers variable speed settings.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the 24322 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (11 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 10 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 71 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks 24322's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks 24322 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 185 MPH. This puts the 24322 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks 24322 can reach 340 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Poulan Pro PRB675i, with 675 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 60 mins, the 24322 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks 24322 is on the expensive side of the price range.
While certainly not the cheapest of its kind, purchasing it could most likely also mean enjoying the reliability of a high-end product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks 24322 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.