Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 530|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise Rating||92 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Greenworks BA09B00
- Power: The Greenworks BA09B00 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 530 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 9 Amp engine needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Greenworks BA09B00 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Greenworks BA09B00 to match.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 92 dB, the BA09B00 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks BA09B00's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BA09B00 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Greenworks BA09B00 maxes out at 130 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the BA09B00 by Greenworks will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 530 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Greenworks BA09B00 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs)
- High CFM (530 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (92 dB)
- Low MPH (130 MPH)
Where to buy the greenworks BA09B00?
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BA09B00 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.