The Greenworks BA09B00 is a corded leaf blower delivering 530 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 9-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 530|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise rating||92 dB|
|Other model numbers||2400902|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks BA09B00, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks BA09B00
- Power: The Greenworks BA09B00 can force 530 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 9 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Greenworks BA09B00 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the BA09B00 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 92 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks BA09B00's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BA09B00 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 130 MPH. That makes the BA09B00 average in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- If air volume is an important feature, the BA09B00 by Greenworks will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 530 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Bauer 58905, with 805 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Greenworks BA09B00 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs)
- Cruise control
- High CFM (530 CFM)
- Acceptable noise (92 dB)
- Decent MPH (130 MPH)
- The Greenworks BA09B00 doesn't have any notably low specs.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BA09B00 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.