The Greenworks BA09B00 is a corded leaf blower delivering 530 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 9-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 530|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise rating||92 dB|
|Other model numbers||2400902|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks BA09B00, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks BA09B00
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 530 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 9 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Greenworks BA09B00 can be considered light, weighing only 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BA09B00 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 92 dB, the BA09B00 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks BA09B00's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BA09B00 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Greenworks BA09B00 expels air at speeds up to 130 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Greenworks BA09B00 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 530 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Greenworks BA09B00 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BA09B00 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.