The Greenworks BL24L410 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 24 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Weight (w/ battery)||6.8 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5 lbs|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
|Other model numbers||2415902AZ|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Greenworks BL24L410
- Power: The Greenworks BL24L410 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: The BL24L410 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: It has a 4 Ah 24 V Li-ion battery (1 BAG709 battery included) that should work reliably for up to 30 minutes if completely charged. This battery can also act as a power bank, since it features a built-in USB port that will allow you to charge all your portable electronic devices, including phones and tablets.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BL24L410 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the BL24L410 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks BL24L410's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BL24L410 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks BL24L410 can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the BL24L410 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks BL24L410 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BL24L410 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.