The Greenworks BL48L4410 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 585 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 48 V Li-ion battery system. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 585|
|MPH||Up to 140|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
|Other model numbers||2419302|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Greenworks BL48L4410
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 585 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 48 V Li-ion battery system, the Greenworks BL48L4410 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes. These batteries can also behave as power banks, since they feature a built-in USB port that will allow you to charge all your portable electronic devices, including phones and tablets.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 8 lbs, the Greenworks BL48L4410 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BL48L4410 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 64 dB.
The Greenworks BL48L4410's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BL48L4410 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 140 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- If air volume is an important feature, the BL48L4410 by Greenworks will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 585 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Snapper XD PowerGrip, with 700 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the BL48L4410 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks BL48L4410 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BL48L4410 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.