The Greenworks BL48L4410 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 585 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 48 V Li-ion battery system. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 585|
|MPH||Up to 140|
|Weight (w/ battery)||12 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||8.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
|Other model numbers||2419302|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Greenworks BL48L4410
- Power: The BL48L4410 is a cordless blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 140 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 585 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The BL48L4410 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 48 V Li-ion battery system (2 BAG709 batteries included), the Greenworks BL48L4410 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes. These batteries can also act as power banks, since they feature a built-in USB port that will allow you to charge all your portable electronic devices, including phones and tablets.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 12 lbs, the Greenworks BL48L4410 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BL48L4410 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 64 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks BL48L4410's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BL48L4410 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 140 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Greenworks BL48L4410 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 585 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the EGO LB7654, with 765 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the BL48L4410 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BL48L4410 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.