The Greenworks BL60L512 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 700 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 700|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
|Other model numbers||2419502VT|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks Pro BL60L512, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks BL60L512
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 700 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 170 MPH.
- Power delivery: Greenworks designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The BL60L512 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: The Greenworks BL60L512 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 9 lbs, the Greenworks BL60L512 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Greenworks BL60L512 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 75 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks BL60L512's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BL60L512 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 56 and 60V).
- It can push air from the nozzle at 170 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers between 56 and 60V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the EGO LB7654 and its 200 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Greenworks BL60L512 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 700 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks BL60L512 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BL60L512 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.