The Greenworks BL60L512 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 700 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 700|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
|Other model numbers||2419502VT|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks Pro BL60L512, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks BL60L512
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 700 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 170 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: The Greenworks BL60L512 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 9 lbs — the Greenworks BL60L512 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Greenworks BL60L512 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 75 dB, the BL60L512 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks BL60L512's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BL60L512 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 170 MPH, which is rather impressive for a battery-operated handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The BL60L512 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 700 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Husqvarna 350iB, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
The bottom line
- Brushless motor
- Cruise control
- High CFM (700 CFM)
- High MPH (170 MPH)
- Decent weight (9 lbs)
- Acceptable noise (75 dB)
- The Greenworks BL60L512 doesn't have any notably low specs.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BL60L512 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.