Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Greenworks Pro BL80L2510
- Power: The Greenworks Pro BL80L2510 can force 580 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is cordless.
- Battery: It has a 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 22 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 10 lbs, the Greenworks Pro BL80L2510 is on the heavier side for electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Greenworks Pro BL80L2510 allows precise control of the air output.
The Greenworks Pro BL80L2510's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks Pro BL80L2510 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 145 MPH. That makes the Pro BL80L2510 average in terms of air speed for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its power, the Greenworks Pro BL80L2510 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 580 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 22 minutes from its battery, which means the Pro BL80L2510 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (580 CFM)
- Decent MPH (145 MPH)
- Quite heavy (10 lbs)
- Low Autonomy (22 mins)
Where to buy the Greenworks Pro BL80L2510?
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
Warranty InformationThe Greenworks Pro BL80L2510 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).