Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Noise Rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510
- Power: The Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510 can force 580 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery, the Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other electric backpack blowers, the Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510 can be considered light, weighing only 11.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 60 dB, the Pro BPB80L2510 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric backpack category.
The Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510 expels air at speeds up to 145 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 150 MPH).
- The Pro BPB80L2510 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 580 CFM, which is common for electric backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRBP675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the Pro BPB80L2510 won't run as long as many other cordless backpack units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (11.7 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (60 dB)
- Decent CFM (580 CFM)
- Decent MPH (145 MPH)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.