The Greenworks BPB80L2510 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 580 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
|Other model numbers||2404802|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks BPB80L2510
- Power: The Greenworks BPB80L2510 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 580 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the BPB80L2510 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Greenworks BPB80L2510 stands out due to its lower weight: just 11.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Greenworks BPB80L2510 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: As far as electric backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 60 dB.
The Greenworks BPB80L2510's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BPB80L2510 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 145 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i and its 150 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks BPB80L2510 can reach 580 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Kobalt KBB 4240-06, with 690 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the BPB80L2510 won't run as long as many other cordless backpack units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KBB 4240-06 which offers up to 200 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless backpack blowers, the Greenworks BPB80L2510 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BPB80L2510 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.