The Greenworks BPB80L2510 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 580 CFM at 145 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 580|
|MPH||Up to 145|
|Weight (w/ battery)||11.7 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||8.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
|Other model numbers||2404802|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks Pro BPB80L2510, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks BPB80L2510
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 580 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 145 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: With its 2.5 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 2901702 battery included), the Greenworks BPB80L2510 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 21 minutes.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BPB80L2510 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 60 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric backpack blowers.
The Greenworks BPB80L2510's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks BPB80L2510 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Greenworks BPB80L2510 expels air at speeds up to 145 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Ryobi RY404170 and its 165 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (580 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx WG572, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 21 minutes from its battery, which means the BPB80L2510 won't run as long as many other cordless backpack units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Worx WG572 which offers up to 230 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless backpack blowers, the Greenworks BPB80L2510 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks BPB80L2510 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.