The Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 500 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 500|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Weight (w/ battery)||8.9 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.7 lbs|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
|Other model numbers||2400102|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks Pro GBL80300, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks Pro GBL80300
- Power: The Pro GBL80300 is a cordless blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 125 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 500 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Greenworks designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The Pro GBL80300 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 2901302 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 70 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 8.9 lbs (battery included), the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The Pro GBL80300 has 3 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 60 dB.
The Greenworks Pro GBL80300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Greenworks Pro GBL80300 expels air at speeds up to 125 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 can reach 500 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 70 mins, the Pro GBL80300 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Toro 51822 can run for up to 140 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.