Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 500|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Noise Rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks Pro GBL80300, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Greenworks Pro GBL80300
- Power: The Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 500 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: Greenworks designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The Pro GBL80300 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 70 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 8.9 lbs, the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The Pro GBL80300 has 3 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 60 dB, the Pro GBL80300 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Greenworks Pro GBL80300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 125 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the Pro GBL80300 by Greenworks will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 500 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 70 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (500 CFM)
- Excellent autonomy (70 mins)
- Acceptable Noise (60 dB)
- Decent MPH (125 MPH)
- Quite heavy (8.9 lbs)
Where to buy the greenworks Pro GBL80300?
Greenworks is a Canadian hardware manufacturing company founded in 2007 by Yin Chen. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. Greenworks recently received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.