The Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 500 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 500|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Weight (w/ battery)||8.9 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.7 lbs|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
|Other model numbers||2400102|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks Pro GBL80300, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks Pro GBL80300
- Power: The Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 500 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 125 MPH.
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery (1 2901302 battery included) means that a user can operate the Pro GBL80300 for an estimated 70 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 8.9 lbs (battery included), the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With 3 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 60 dB.
The Greenworks Pro GBL80300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 60 and 100V).
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 125 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the Pro GBL80300 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers in the 60 and 100V range. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Dewalt DCBL770X1, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 175 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 500 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product that runs on this kind of voltage. Fully charged, it should run for up to 70 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Toro 51822 can run for up to 140 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.