The Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 500 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 500|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
|Other model numbers||2400102|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Greenworks Pro GBL80300, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Greenworks Pro GBL80300
- Power: The Pro GBL80300 is a cordless blower made by Greenworks. It has a maximum air speed of 125 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 500 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 80 V Li-ion battery, the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 70 minutes.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 8.9 lbs, the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 3 speed settings, the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 60 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Greenworks Pro GBL80300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 125 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the Pro GBL80300 by Greenworks will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 500 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 70 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Greenworks is a subsidiary of Changzhou Globe Co., a company based in Changzhou, China. Greenworks specializes in battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their product line is fully electric, with a special focus on using Lithium-ion battery technology to develop “green” products that are competitive with gas-operated models. In 2016, Globe Tools Group received a substantial capital investment from Stihl, who subsequently became a minority shareholder.
The Greenworks Pro GBL80300 is covered under a warranty for up to 4 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Greenworks blowers, please consult Greenworks' warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-90-WORKS (888-909-6757).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.