The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 118 MPH. It is powered by a 2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 118|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Hitachi RB36DLP4, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Hitachi RB36DLP4
- Power: The Hitachi RB36DLP4 can force 470 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 118 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Hitachi RB36DLP4 is heavier than most, weighing 8.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With 4 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
The Hitachi RB36DLP4's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Hitachi RB36DLP4 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Hitachi RB36DLP4 expels air at speeds up to 118 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The RB36DLP4 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
Founded by Namihei Odaira in 1910, Hitachi operates business segments spanning the gamut from construction & outdoor products to information & telecommunication systems. Aside from its various other product lines and services, Hitachi has established itself as a trusted name in the lawn and landscape maintenance manufacturing industry. Hitachi recently aquired the German company Metabo and is progressively rebranding to Metabo HPT (Hitachi Power Tools).
The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Hitachi blowers, please consult Hitachi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-706-7337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.