The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 118 MPH. It is powered by a 2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
If you were looking to purchase it, you may want to have a look at the Makita XBU03SM1, which has similar specs.
You can also try to find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 118|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Hitachi RB36DLP4, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Hitachi RB36DLP4
- Power: The Hitachi RB36DLP4 can force 470 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 118 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 8.4 lbs, the Hitachi RB36DLP4 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The RB36DLP4 has 4 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
The Hitachi RB36DLP4's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Hitachi RB36DLP4 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 118 MPH. That makes the RB36DLP4 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The RB36DLP4 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 470 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
Founded by Namihei Odaira in 1910, Hitachi operates business segments spanning the gamut from construction & outdoor products to information & telecommunication systems. Aside from its various other product lines and services, Hitachi has established itself as a trusted name in the lawn and landscape maintenance manufacturing industry. Hitachi recently aquired the German company Metabo and is progressively rebranding to Metabo HPT (Hitachi Power Tools).
The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Hitachi blowers, please consult Hitachi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-706-7337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.