-No User ReviewsWrite a review
Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Hitachi RB36DLP4, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Hitachi RB36DLP4
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 118 MPH.
- Power delivery: Hitachi designed this cordless unit with total mobility in mind. The RB36DLP4 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: The Hitachi RB36DLP4 features an easy-to-recharge 2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Hitachi RB36DLP4 is heavier than most, weighing 8.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Hitachi designed the RB36DLP4 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 4 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
The Hitachi RB36DLP4's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Hitachi RB36DLP4 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Hitachi RB36DLP4 maxes out at 118 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- If power is an important feature, the RB36DLP4 by Hitachi will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
The bottom line
- High CFM (470 CFM)
- Quite heavy (8.4 lbs)
- Low MPH (118 MPH)
Where to buy the Hitachi RB36DLP4?
Founded by Namihei Odaira in 1910, Hitachi operates business segments spanning the gamut from construction & outdoor products to information & telecommunication systems. Aside from its various other product lines and services, Hitachi has established itself as a trusted name in the lawn and landscape maintenance manufacturing industry. Hitachi recently aquired the German company Metabo and is progressively rebranding to Metabo HPT (Hitachi Power Tools).
Warranty InformationThe Hitachi RB36DLP4 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Hitachi blowers, please consult Hitachi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-706-7337.