Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 118|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Hitachi RB36DLP4, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Hitachi RB36DLP4
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 118 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 8.4 lbs, the Hitachi RB36DLP4 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Hitachi designed the RB36DLP4 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 4 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
The Hitachi RB36DLP4's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Hitachi RB36DLP4 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 118 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the RB36DLP4 by Hitachi will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
The bottom line
- High CFM (470 CFM)
- Decent MPH (118 MPH)
- Quite heavy (8.4 lbs)
Where to buy the hitachi RB36DLP4?
Founded by Namihei Odaira in 1910, Hitachi operates business segments spanning the gamut from construction & outdoor products to information & telecommunication systems. Aside from its various other product lines and services, Hitachi has established itself as a trusted name in the lawn and landscape maintenance manufacturing industry. Hitachi recently aquired the German company Metabo and is progressively rebranding to Metabo HPT (Hitachi Power Tools).
The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Hitachi blowers, please consult Hitachi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-706-7337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.