Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 118|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Hitachi RB36DLP4, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Hitachi RB36DLP4
- Power: The Hitachi RB36DLP4 can force 470 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 118 MPH.
- Power delivery: The RB36DLP4 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Hitachi RB36DLP4 is heavier than most, weighing 8.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The RB36DLP4 has 4 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
The Hitachi RB36DLP4's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Hitachi RB36DLP4 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Hitachi RB36DLP4 expels air at speeds up to 118 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The RB36DLP4 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
The bottom line
- High CFM (470 CFM)
- Decent MPH (118 MPH)
- Quite heavy (8.4 lbs)
Where to buy the hitachi RB36DLP4?
Founded by Namihei Odaira in 1910, Hitachi operates business segments spanning the gamut from construction & outdoor products to information & telecommunication systems. Aside from its various other product lines and services, Hitachi has established itself as a trusted name in the lawn and landscape maintenance manufacturing industry. Hitachi recently aquired the German company Metabo and is progressively rebranding to Metabo HPT (Hitachi Power Tools).
Warranty InformationThe Hitachi RB36DLP4 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Hitachi blowers, please consult Hitachi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-706-7337.