The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 118 MPH. It is powered by a 2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 118|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Hitachi RB36DLP4, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Hitachi RB36DLP4
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 118 MPH.
- Power delivery: The RB36DLP4 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design
- Battery: The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Hitachi RB36DLP4 is heavier than most, weighing 8.4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Hitachi designed the RB36DLP4 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 4 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
The Hitachi RB36DLP4's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Hitachi RB36DLP4 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 118 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The RB36DLP4 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Poulan Pro PRB675i, with 675 CFM, could be in your good books.
Founded by Namihei Odaira in 1910, Hitachi operates business segments spanning the gamut from construction & outdoor products to information & telecommunication systems. Aside from its various other product lines and services, Hitachi has established itself as a trusted name in the lawn and landscape maintenance manufacturing industry. Hitachi recently aquired the German company Metabo and is progressively rebranding to Metabo HPT (Hitachi Power Tools).
The Hitachi RB36DLP4 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Hitachi blowers, please consult Hitachi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-706-7337.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.