The Homelite UT09526 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 400 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 26cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Fuel tank||14.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Homelite UT09526, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Homelite UT09526
- Power: The UT09526, built by Homelite, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 150 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 9.6 lbs — the Homelite UT09526 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 26cc engine. Please note that, because the Homelite UT09526's engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Homelite, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Homelite UT09526 to match.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 75 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 14.3 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for handheld blowers.
The Homelite UT09526's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Homelite UT09526 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Homelite UT09526 maxes out at 150 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 400 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Craftsman B225, which boasts with 650 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Homelite UT09526 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Homelite Corporation, shortly known as Homelite, is an American power equipment manufacturer, most well known for its iconic, red chainsaws. Homelite Corp. was founded back in 1921 as the Home Electric Lighting Company, and produced almost exclusively portable generators, which aided both civilians and the troops. Postwar, the company expanded with the invention of the first modern chainsaw, of which they were and quite possibly still are the largest manufacturers. However, Homelite manufactures other power tools as well, including leaf blowers. The company is nowadays a subsidiary of Techtronic, under which it has shifted its portfolio to include almost exclusively lawn equipment. Homelite products are reported to be manufactured mainly in China.
The Homelite UT09526 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Homelite blowers, please consult Homelite's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-242-4672.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.