The Homelite UT09526 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 400 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 26 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine displacement||26 cc|
|Fuel tank||14.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Homelite UT09526, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Homelite UT09526
- Power: The Homelite UT09526 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 9.6 lbs, the Homelite UT09526 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 26 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the UT09526 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Homelite model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the UT09526 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 75 dB, the UT09526 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 14.3 fl. oz., this Homelite blower is average when compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Homelite UT09526's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Homelite UT09526 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 150 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the UT09526 has a lower air speed than most gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (400 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Homelite UT09526 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The Homelite Corporation, shortly known as Homelite, is an American power equipment manufacturer, most well known for its iconic, red chainsaws. Homelite Corp. was founded back in 1921 as the Home Electric Lighting Company, and produced almost exclusively portable generators, which aided both civilians and the troops. Postwar, the company expanded with the invention of the first modern chainsaw, of which they were and quite possibly still are the largest manufacturers. However, Homelite manufactures other power tools as well, including leaf blowers. The company is nowadays a subsidiary of Techtronic, under which it has shifted its portfolio to include almost exclusively lawn equipment. Homelite products are reported to be manufactured mainly in China.
The Homelite UT09526 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Homelite blowers, please consult Homelite's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-242-4672.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.