Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine Displacement||26 cc|
|Fuel Tank||14.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Homelite UT09526, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Homelite UT09526
- Power: The UT09526 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Homelite, is rated for a max air volume of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 9.6 lbs, the Homelite UT09526 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 26 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Homelite UT09526, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the UT09526 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 75 dB, the UT09526 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 14.3 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Homelite UT09526's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Homelite UT09526 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 400 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, the Homelite UT09526 is the cheapest of all gas handheld blowers.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Decent Tank (14.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (75 dB)
- Decent Weight (9.6 lbs)
- Low CFM (400 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
Where to buy the homelite UT09526?
The Homelite UT09526 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Homelite blowers, please consult Homelite's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-242-4672.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.