Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine Displacement||26 cc|
|Fuel Tank||14.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Homelite UT09526, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Homelite UT09526
- Power: The UT09526 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Homelite, is rated for a max air volume of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 150 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 9.6 lbs — the Homelite UT09526 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered handheld blower on the market.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 26 cc engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Homelite UT09526, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Homelite UT09526 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 75 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 14.3 fl. oz of fuel.
The Homelite UT09526's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Homelite UT09526 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Homelite UT09526 can reach 400 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Homelite UT09526 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Decent Tank (14.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (75 dB)
- Decent Weight (9.6 lbs)
- Low CFM (400 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
The Homelite Corporation, shortly known as Homelite, is an American power equipment manufacturer, most well known for its iconic, red chainsaws. Homelite Corp. was founded back in 1921 as the Home Electric Lighting Company, and produced almost exclusively portable generators, which aided both civilians and the troops. Postwar, the company expanded with the invention of the first modern chainsaw, of which they were and quite possibly still are the largest manufacturers. However, Homelite manufactures other power tools as well, including leaf blowers. The company is nowadays a subsidiary of Techtronic, under which it has shifted its portfolio to include almost exclusively lawn equipment. Homelite products are reported to be manufactured mainly in China.
The Homelite UT09526 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Homelite blowers, please consult Homelite's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-242-4672.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.