Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 400|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine Displacement||26 cc|
|Fuel Tank||14.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||75 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Homelite UT26HBV, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Homelite UT26HBV
- Power: The UT26HBV, built by Homelite, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 150 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Homelite UT26HBV can be considered light, weighing only 9.5 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 26 cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the UT26HBV is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Homelite UT26HBV to match.
- Vacuum: The UT26HBV is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into the blower’s collection bag.
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 12:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 12 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 75 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 14.3 fl. oz., this Homelite blower is average when compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
The Homelite UT26HBV's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Homelite UT26HBV compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Homelite UT26HBV can reach 400 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Homelite UT26HBV is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.Good to know: It's the cheapest gas-powered blower vac.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (9.5 lbs)
- Decent Tank (14.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (75 dB)
- Low CFM (400 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
Where to buy the homelite UT26HBV?
The Homelite UT26HBV is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Homelite blowers, please consult Homelite's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-242-4672.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.