The Homelite UT42100B is a corded leaf blower delivering 233 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 7-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 233|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Homelite UT42100B, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Homelite UT42100B
- Power: The Homelite UT42100B is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 233 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 7 Amp motor, the UT42100B requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the UT42100B has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other electric handheld blowers, the Homelite UT42100B can be considered light, weighing only 4.1 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
The Homelite UT42100B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Homelite UT42100B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Homelite UT42100B expels air at speeds up to 150 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Toro 51621 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 233 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx Turbine WG521, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Homelite UT42100B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Homelite Corporation, shortly known as Homelite, is an American power equipment manufacturer, most well known for its iconic, red chainsaws. Homelite Corp. was founded back in 1921 as the Home Electric Lighting Company, and produced almost exclusively portable generators, which aided both civilians and the troops. Postwar, the company expanded with the invention of the first modern chainsaw, of which they were and quite possibly still are the largest manufacturers. However, Homelite manufactures other power tools as well, including leaf blowers. The company is nowadays a subsidiary of Techtronic, under which it has shifted its portfolio to include almost exclusively lawn equipment. Homelite products are reported to be manufactured mainly in China.
The Homelite UT42100B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Homelite blowers, please consult Homelite's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-242-4672.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.