The Husqvarna 125B is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 425 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 28cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||12.5 N|
|Fuel tank||16.91 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||94 dB|
|Other model numbers||952711925|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 125B, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 125B
- Power: The 125B, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 170 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B can be considered light, weighing only 9.4 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 28cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Husqvarna 125B, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 125B offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 94 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a handheld blower, with a tank that holds around 16.91 fl. oz of fuel.
The Husqvarna 125B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 170 MPH. That makes the 125B average in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 125B can reach 425 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 125B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
Any repair shops near Tomball & Cypress Texas? (Asked August 21, 2019)
Kindly have a look here to find your nearest authorized servicing location.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.