Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Engine Displacement||28 cc|
|Fuel Tank||16.91 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||107 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 125B, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 125B
- Power: The 125B gas-powered blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B can be considered light, weighing only 9.4 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 28 cc engine. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the 125B cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Husqvarna model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Husqvarna 125B to match.
- Noise: The noise emitted by the Husqvarna 125B can reach up to 107 dB. Its noise rating is on the higher end compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 16.91 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Husqvarna 125B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 170 MPH. That makes the 125B average in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 125B can reach 425 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.Good to know: It's the cheapest Husqvarna blower.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (9.4 lbs)
- Decent Tank (16.91 fl. oz.)
- Decent CFM (425 CFM)
- Decent MPH (170 MPH)
- High Noise (107 dB)
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 125B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
QAny repair shops near Tomball & Cypress Texas? (Asked August 21, 2019)
AKindly have a look here to find your nearest authorized servicing location.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.