The Husqvarna 125B is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 425 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 28 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||12.5 N|
|Engine displacement||28 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.91 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||94 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 125B, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 125B
- Power: The Husqvarna 125B is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B can be considered light, weighing only 9.4 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 28 cc. Please note that, because the Husqvarna 125B’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Husqvarna, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 125B offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 94 dB, the 125B is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 16.91 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Husqvarna 125B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Husqvarna 125B expels air at speeds up to 170 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The 125B is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 425 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.Good to know: It's the cheapest Husqvarna blower.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 125B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
Any repair shops near Tomball & Cypress Texas? (Asked August 21, 2019)
Kindly have a look here to find your nearest authorized servicing location.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.