Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Engine Displacement||28 cc|
|Fuel Tank||16.91 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||107 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 125B, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 125B
- Power: The 125B gas-powered blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B can be considered light, weighing only 9.4 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 28 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Husqvarna for the 125B is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Husqvarna 125B allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: The noise emitted by the Husqvarna 125B can reach up to 107 dB. Its noise rating is on the higher end compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 16.91 fl. oz of fuel.
The Husqvarna 125B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Husqvarna 125B expels air at speeds up to 170 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 125B can reach 425 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (9.4 lbs)
- Decent Tank (16.91 fl. oz.)
- Decent CFM (425 CFM)
- Decent MPH (170 MPH)
- High Noise (107 dB)
Where to buy the husqvarna 125B?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 125B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.