Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Engine Displacement||28 cc|
|Fuel Tank||16.91 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||107 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 125B, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Husqvarna 125B
- Power: The 125B, built by Husqvarna, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 170 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B can be considered light, weighing only 9.4 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 28 cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the 125B is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 125B offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of gas-powered handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 107 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 16.91 fl. oz., this Husqvarna blower is average when compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
The Husqvarna 125B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 170 MPH. That makes the 125B average in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 425 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 125B is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.Good to know: It's the cheapest Husqvarna blower.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Lightweight (9.4 lbs)
- Decent Tank (16.91 fl. oz.)
- Decent CFM (425 CFM)
- Decent MPH (170 MPH)
- High Noise (107 dB)
Where to buy the husqvarna 125B?
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 125B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
QAny repair shops near Tomball & Cypress Texas? (Asked August 21, 2019)
AKindly have a look here to find your nearest authorized servicing location.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.