The Husqvarna 125B is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 425 CFM at 170 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 28 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 170|
|Blowing Force||12.5 N|
|Engine displacement||28 cc|
|Fuel tank||16.91 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||94 dB|
|Other model numbers||952711925|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Husqvarna 125B, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Husqvarna 125B
- Power: The 125B gas-powered blower, manufactured by Husqvarna, is rated for a max air volume of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 170 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B stands out due to its lower weight: just 9.4 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 28 cc engine. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Husqvarna for the 125B is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the 125B offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 94 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 16.91 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for handheld blowers.
The Husqvarna 125B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Husqvarna 125B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 170 MPH. That makes the 125B average in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Poulan Pro PPBV25 and its 230 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Husqvarna 125B can reach 425 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Husqvarna 125B is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.Good to know: It's the cheapest Husqvarna blower.
Founded in 1689 in the town that bore its namesake, Husqvarna is a Swedish company that has been developing and manufacturing quality tools and accessories for 325 years. This makes Husqvarna one of the longest-operating manufacturers of outdoor products. Thanks to its reputation and a passion for innovation and quality, Husqvarna continues to be an industry leader in the outdoor power tool market.
The Husqvarna 125B is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Husqvarna blowers, please consult Husqvarna's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Husqvarna also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
Any repair shops near Tomball & Cypress Texas? (Asked August 21, 2019)
Kindly have a look here to find your nearest authorized servicing location.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.